March 20, 2017
Prepare for the resumption of the RAC audits and understand the new rules with Ronald Hirsch, MD.
Thursday, April 6, 2017
1:30-2:30 PM ET
12:30-1:30 PM CT
10:30-11:30 AM PT
The RACs are ready to spring into action and start auditing your claims. So be prepared. While some processes will resemble previous audits, there are important changes to the new rules that warrant review, analysis, and understanding.
- Identify the new RAC regulations and their application
- Explain the timeframes for RAC audits
- Define the allowable types of RAC issues eligible for audit
- Outline the RAC denial and appeal process
- Develop strategies to avoid RAC denials
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive revenue cycle, HIM, EHR, and CDI insights in your inbox.